Our technology is, in fact, integrated response to the economic, technical and environmental aspects relating to the treatment of waste, through a volumetric concentration process with the condensation of the generated vapours and the formation of a final product in an aggregate and stabilized form.
The system is an integrated response to the economic, technical, environmental and administrative aspects related to the treatment of organic waste through a vacuum concentration process, with the condensation of the generated vapours and the formation of a final product in an aggregated and stabilized form. p>
• VACUUM EVAPORATION: by lowering the boiling point of water, we achieve a net reduction in specific energy consumption.
• STEAM CONDENSATION: the condensation of the vapors and the recirculation of the condensed phase to the purification plant (or to a possible post-treatment) allows to have no emissions in the atmosphere, as is the case for many other drying technologies. This allows an important technical, managerial and administrative simplification.
• MIXING SYSTEM: the reactor is equipped with a mixing system, which guarantees both the efficiency of the heat exchange and the correct movement of the material inside of the reactor.
Depending on the customer's requests, it is possible to activate additional optional processes to obtain specific output results:
• MICROWAVE EMISSION: this treatment, in addition to contributing substantially to drying, makes it possible to stabilize the matrix.
• ADDITIVATION OF STRUCTURANTS AND CATALYSTS: through the targeted dosing of these compounds, it is possible to further improve the performance of the machine.
REDUCE, RECYCLE, REUSE