THEMIS was founded with the primary objective of enhancing the process waste, through a patented, highly sophisticated technology, which allows the re-processing and reuse of waste in production processes and in the industrial cycle.
The attention to technological innovation, together with the acute focus in the creation of our products, are the cornerstones of our management philosophy, leading us to always listen to the needs of the market and our customers, to concretely turn them into new inputs that will give uniqueness to our solutions.
Our competitive advantage is based on a highly specialized team in the industrial, energy and environmental fields and on a unique and unrivaled patented technology, as well as a continuous consolidation thanks to collaborations with leading university research centers.
THEMIS is a company with a high technological content operating in the White & Green Biotechnologies sector. The mission is related to the development, design and construction of plants and products with high technological efficiency required in the exploitation of renewable sources with the aim of reducing the industrial environmental impact and the re-use of the materials treated.
THEMIS proposes itself as a reference point in the Circular Economy sector: target is the development and application of innovative technologies for waste treatment and energy optimization of technological lines.
We aspire soon to set ourselves as leader in our reference market and to be benchmark as an institutionally reliable company supplying unique and needful services.
In order to ensure maximum reliability and correct determination of the type of an industrial-scale works, THEMIS will have demonstration plants in stand-alone pre-installed and skid-mounted execution.
Following the setting of the analysis laboratory and a demonstration pilot plant, THEMIS will start an important collaboration with the Research Institutes of Universities. Meanwhile, Lab technicians and experts in various disciplines will actively collaborate in the creation of a database related to each experience carried out and will also develop innovation and in-depth analysis in different product sectors currently not considered but of possible interest for the WRT technology.
THEMIS offers the Clients its technology aimed at the completion of existing plants, providing the design, manufacturing and assembling services of organic and inorganic waste treatment plants, through:
• Feasibility studies and process analysis.
• Execution plan, EPC activities.
• Administrative assistance aimed at obtaining grants, loans and tax relief.
• Turn-key supply of process plants.
• Support in obtaining of environmental authorizations.
• Designing of maintenance activities, organization of “after-sale” activities dedicated to ensuring products and plants the best efficiency and long-lasting durability of products and systems.
• Designing and construction of skid mounted plants.
• Technical consultancy services related to the assessment of energy production costs and to the integration or improvement of plants in order to significantly reduce energy production costs.